Monday, April 30, 2007

Ahhh

when i say that it's my turn.
then go!
dont make me wait
i get impatient.
ARGH~
sick and tired of your nonsense!
ARGH~
think it's the time of the month..
stupid! hate it.......
i get moody.
i eat alot..
i cry
i laugh
i go crazy
i get emo alot
i'll be nice to you
then scold my ass off you the next minute.
so dont make me angry
coz i cant be 100% sure that i will treat you good
so go when i say go.
i hate waiting!
classes at 9am later.
and it's gonna last till 8pm.
ARGH~
*shrugs*
*grumbles*
von wana go for holiday!
my chemical romance is playing again.
think im getting emo again.
till then,
chaoz.
ARGH~
dont wanna get up from sleep.


mama we all go to hell.
when you go, would you have the guts to say
i dont love you like i loved you yesterday
cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
they say that teenagers scare the little shit out of me
i am not afraid to keep on living
i am not afraid to walk this world alone
honey if you stay i'll be forgiving
nothing you could say would stop me going home
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE is NICE!


i saw you. you saw me. i dont know what you're feeling. and somehow you don't know mine.
we played like how we used to. do you still like me? cause your heart was broken by some bitch?
im guessing that you missed me. but again, i might be wrong. i missed you.
alot. missed those times we shared. that day, i hurt myself unintentionally. i told you.
and you flew to my side to rub it with CARE. what's that suppose to mean?
mean that you still like me but scared to have anything gotta do with me?
i dont know you. you're complicated! but i still do like you.
and that's the worst and scariest part of it!
tell me what to do. tell me what i should do and shouldn't do.
will someone tell me?? argh~ i dont know...
i see you lying next to me
with words i thought i'd never speak
awake and unafraid
asleep or dead

: > von out < :

No comments: