Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Day I Dreaded Most Is Here

Great.
The day that i've been dreading is finally here..
tomorrow's the day that yvonne died
and the new yvonne will emerge.
the new yvonne will be the totally opposite of what the old yvonne would be.
cool huh?
so this is the last time the old yvonne will be talking, typing or whatever..
von's crying now.
nono
more like sobbing.. real hard sobs..
and like stoning by the minute.
so everyone,
say goodbye to the good old yvonne.
and say hie to the new cynical unhappy yvonne..
how great is that?
that's like so cool!
gosh.
i dont even know why im crying..
listening to My Chemical Romance..
and crying is weird rite? after like listening to them..
why can they do what they want and not me?
WHY?
im suffering. and so do u..
but why am i the only one who's suffering more?
i dont wanna be a burden to u.
i dont want to.
three Goddamn years is too long for me.
i dont even know whether i can stand it or not.
sometimes i really wana jump or being pushed off the building too...
no worries whatsoever..
coolness.
and it's when i reach this point of my life that i miss u so much!
where the hell are you?
why arent u in my dreams talking to me?
at least visit me tonight will u?
tell me what to do.. guide me..
you're supposed to be here with me
and not somewhere else in heaven.
that's so wrong.
totally wrong.
come back will u?
will u please?
i really miss u...
it's hard being number 1..
im falling off the edge veryvery soon.
will u be there to catch me huh jie?
will u?
i've been hanging by the edge for 3 years already..
that's damn effing long!
and now, i gotta wait for another 3 years..
i cant hold on much longer now.
my fingers are giving way.
they're losing their strength..
im losing myself.
losing myself to the devil.
not that i want to.
but i dont have anymore strength

CANT u stop REMINDING ME bout things?
argh~
i cant stand it anymore!
leave me alone


when you go
dont ever think i'll make you try to stay
and maybe when you get back
i'll be off to find another way
when you go, would you have the guts to say
' i dont love you, like i loved you
yesterday
'



help me gather my things
and bury me in all my favourite colours.
now turn away
cause im awful just to see
cause all my hairs abandoned all my body
all my agony
it just aint living
i just hope you know
that if you say goodbye today
i'd ask you to be true
cause the hardest part of this is leaving you


mama we all go to hell
im writing this letter and wishing you well
mama we all go to hell
mama we're all gonna die
stop asking me questions i hate to see you cry
mama we're all gonna die


now i know
that i cant make you stay
but where's your heart
i know
there's nothing i could say
to change that part
cause i am not afriad to keep on of living
i am not afraid to walk this world alone

honey if you stay, i'll be forgiven
nothing you can say can stop me going home
i see you lying next to me
with words i thought i'd never speak
awake and unafraid
asleep or dead
im not okay
im not okay
im not okay
you wear me out
can you hear me?
are you near me?
can we pretend to leave and then
we'll meet again?
when both our cars collide
what's the worst that i can say?
things are better if i stay
so long and goodnight~

: * von out * :


No comments: