Sunday, April 08, 2007

Phantom Of The Opera is here.

yeah peeps!
von went for Phantom Of The Opera.
all i could do was 'dropping my jaw' throughout the whole show!
the actors and actresses were S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G-L-Y G-R-E-A-T!
they were F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y S-U-P-E-R-B!
damn happy with it!
though one of the ticket that i bought which costs $97 was wasted.
dont ask why.
but still, i enjoyed it!
went down to singapore at 11am with clara and deniece.
reached there, ate and off we go for Esplanade!!! hahaha
von got back at like 7pm...
feeling damn tired now...
going in again tmr...
chaoz everyone!


von gives The Phantom Of The Opera


10 out of 10 stars in von's book of music!
* von gives a standing ovation! *






here are some parts of it caught on tape by Youth.SG
superbly chunted!
starts with the beautiful conductor, Vanessa Scammel conducting.
then goes on with some other videos of the show.
couldnt get any pictures. coz we weren't allowed to take any..
haha yeah.. so enjoy!
it's still showing.. they extended to 13th May already!!
so GOOO!!! haha



wishing you were somehow here again
knowing that you never would
think of me, think of me fondly
when we say goodbye
remember me, once in a while
please promise me you'll try

^ von out ^

No comments: