Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cooking Day

*edited*
long post ahead.. beware..
okok.. monday, woke up damn early to go to school..
discussed bout our presentation with Sisi!!
so did not want to wake up coz it was so comfortable lying on my bed...
then reached school at bout 9.05am.. classes was at 10..
discussed bout our presentation and started classes...
first was Beverages... was watching the video which was like in the 70's or 80's kind??
hahaha we were like falling asleep watching it..
next, it was Restaurant Showmanship.
from register, von's name is the third..
and during this lesson, the first 6 people in the namelist gonna like perform or rather clean the place..
the first 2 made Caesar Salad..
the next 2 (me) made Warm Spinach Salad.!!
first time von frying something!!
friends said it was quite nice!!
HAPPY HAPPY!!
after that, had our lunch and continued with practical!
which is from 3pm-8pm...
classes ended at 7.30pm.. i rushed home..
reached customs, my eyes like teared...
coz it was so D-A-M-N P-A-C-K-E-D!!
as the next day was Labour Day, lots and lots of people had to come in to good old JB to shop! waaaaaa i can die crying there...
reached JB at bout 9.05pm... looked for louisa and went home..
helped her with her lappy and i asked my mom
'mum, can i take the car and go out to have something to eat with her? nearby and for awhile only'
and mum said 'ok.. be careful ar!'
HAHAHAHA von took the car on her own!
HAPPY HAPPY!!!
that night, von slept with a smile on her face.



tuesday. Labour Day.
woke up at like 10am...
lazed around and took my bath.
clara came and fetch me to church for youth meeting at 11.45am...
meeting ended at 5.30pm!!
went back home, slept and woke up to do my presentation for the next day..
stupid econs teacher.. did the powerpoint till like 12.30am..
and then i fell into deep slumber..


wednesday.
woke up at 6am..
gotten ready and headed out..
reached taat house.. and there was a JAM!
i freaked out... i was going 'omg.. im gonna be late!!'
hahaha and then dad took another route..
however, i was not late at all!
i was damn early! hahaha
met SiSi!! and discussed again about our presentation!
had Practical lesson, was dozing off... and then had a 1.30mins lunch break!
went to West Mall and mammam!!
got back, then it was time for my Presentation!
the stupid teacher was bombing my group for 40minutes with questions.. while the other group for 20minutes...
we were like some pathetic idiots being bombed by her!
and that kinda like ruined my day la!
we prepared the thing in 2weeks time and she doesnt give us any credits?
STUPID! hahahahaha


thursday.
went to school as usual la..
woke up early too!! 5.50am..
got to go back a lil earlier coz trainer not free..
reached JB city square at 3.45pm..
waited at my shop.. dozing off while waiting for mummy to pick me at 5...
and haqiem was like trying to tickle me by tickling my knee..
trying to keep me awake...
got home, took my bath and slept for awhile..
a friend brought me out for mamak at 11.30pm
the following conversation left me no choice...

friend:saturday, we go istana garden jogging at 7am..
then we go for breakfast
after that, i send u home, u bathe and then i bathe,
then i come pick u, we go watch Spiderman-3
me: but i have to go church from 4.30-10pm...
friend: then i send u to church at 4.30, and pick u up at 10pm to go mamak.
after mamak we go celebrate friend's birthday.
after celebrating, we go mamak again!
me: what about my beauty sleep? im like so damn tired!
i travel in and out of singapore everyday.. besides, saturday is my day to sleep longlong!
friend: you dont sleep for one day wont die la... you can sleep on sunday!
me: argh~ so now you have planned MY saturday for me la?
friend: no... i only plan part of it...
me: -_-'''


friday.
woke up at 5.50am again..
had Food Service Management... then Beverage from 10.30-12.45pm..
was watching video for Beverages..
and as usual, being the tired me, dozing on and off during the video! hahaha
then, after school, hanged out with SiSi and elina..
and went for lunch with Thomas big guy, Randy baybeh, Guoyu, Tionglin and Yanliang...
haha so happy~~
got home, SLEPT for only 1 hour... wanted to sleep for 2.. hehe
and then, woke up, makan and drove to church..
met Clara, Angila and Stephanie there...
went Zorro after church... mamak till 12am..
and now me here blogging..
so dreading for tomorrow to come...
von does not wana go jogging!
boohoohoo~ somebody help?
friend keeps reminding me that i have to get up early to go jogging tmr!!!
argh~~
till then,
take care peeps~

u were playing with me. what is that suppose to mean?
u still like me? or something else? confused.

wo ke yi
pei ni qu kan xing xing
bu yong zai duo shuo ming
wo jiu yao he ni zai yi qi



~ von out ~

No comments: