Thursday, April 19, 2007

School

okay.. i only have one picture of myself since school started..
but trust me, i'll get my hands on other pics when im free!
this is von with a bunch of crazy friends before all of
us had our Food and Beverage Practical time..
basically it means that before von learned the
napkin folding la... hahaha
i look like a school girl again!
with my fringe pinned up, wearing the uniform nice and neatly
and blablabla~
somehow, i look like a waitress too!
argh~~


one of our teachers.. Mr Alex Tan..
who teaches us Communication.
asked us to think about this question.
If you could be an item or a thing, what would you be?
i kinda thought about it for awhile..
and my answer was..
a MIRROR!
hehe those of you who do not understand,
feel free to ask me in person okay??
and von's feeling super-duper-fluper-tired!
and von's feeling darn happy! why?
cause.... it's Friday tomorrow!!!
meaning.. no school for the next two days after that!!!
YAY!!!! woohoo! yeehoo!!


now, the pic of von and a few girls in Shatec.



thet su swe(myanmar), ong ning xin(singapore), von(malaysia), susi(indonesia), yao si si(china)


haha.. yeah..
there are quite a few international students in my class..
and somehow, we interacted well with one another.. =)
DHM C Class, April 2007

all i want is you
come over here baby
all i want is you
you make me go crazy
! ~ von out ~ !

No comments: