Sunday, April 22, 2007

Oceans Apart

updates peeps~!
telling you guys my schedule now...
AND THEN,
you guys pity me later ok?? haha
monday: 9.15am - 8pm
tuesday: 8.30am - 5.45pm
wednesday: 10am - 7pm
thursday: 8.30am - 4pm
friday: 8.30am - 3.45pm
so there you guys go.. my timetable!
now everyone go
" AWWWWWW, poor girl...
you must be so tired out~ "

hahahaha


been quite busy lately..
feeling damn lethargic..
damn tired..
everyday come back from singapore,
head for the shower and then my BED!
that's how my life has been for the past week...
BUT,
saturdays and sundays are more interesting!

sat: went to work, worked halfday.. kept myself busy throughout the halfday..
so i wont be thinking so much. hahaha
called Christina in the morning after we opened shop..
sang her a birthday song! she was touched.. and she teared..
which made me teared too! miss you so much baybeh!
didnt know that i missed you that much man!
by the way, Chris is in Perth...
yes, i called her from my hp... called her again when Louisa arrived..
both of us sang birthday song again to her..
chris and i teared again! hahaha.. emomomo la that day..
then, mum came, went home, took a 30mins nap
bathed and went to church!
had potluck after mass! brought mom's butter cake...
after that, for youth meeting..
MOVIE time!!
watched MUSIC AND LYRICS
lied down on the floor beside kimmy!! happiness~~
it was a nice show!

von gives Music and Lyrics
4 out of 5 stars
in von's book of movies!

today is sunday..
woke up at like 10.30am.. then, father lawrence called..
saying that he called to wake me up..
but i already gotten up!
haha he's suppose to come and bless my house since december..
and i kinda like threaten him last night during potluck..
so he came with Deniece and bless me house..
went out with a friend from 2.30pm-7pm..
came back, ate dinner and slept from 7.30-9.30pm..
and now, im online!! hahahaha
wide awake!
okla.. have to go now..
see ya you peeps!


didnt know that you were such a person.
thought that you were different.
but it turns out that you're exactly what i thought you wouldnt be.
so god help me.
im starting to dislike you more.
for those times you were good to me.
for those times when we were just plainly playful.
for those times we hadnt had the time to share.
for the painful and yet happy part.
thanks for being oceans apart.
i dont love you
like i loved you
yesterday.
everyday i love you~
~ ! von out ! ~

No comments: