Wednesday, April 18, 2007

pain

von's feeling pain all over..
sore back..
sore legs..
sore hands..
sore brain..
and the worst of all >>
VON's GOT BLISTERS!!
on the back of BOTH her heels..

how pitiful can von get?? how??
if there's anyone who pitys me..
i dont wana hear it ok? i dont!
argh~
had some headache today..
maybe it's migraine..
who knows man? it would be cool to have one though.
classes were quite interesting for the morning part..
von learnt how to FOLD different ways of napkin folding! and felt quite successful towards the end!
that WAS the happiest moment for a while!
sooo darn cool man! quite fun too!
had fun laughing at each other's weird napkin shapes!
HAHAHAHA and took some ugly pictures too!
with my hair all tied up in a bun and my fringe pinned up..
reminded me of some good old school days..



anyway, von's still learning to survive there.
trying to like the course as much as she can.
dont worry bout von. she will be fine!
von's tired.. gotta get up at 6.15am tmr..
sigh~ what kind of life am i living?
wait wait.. dont answer that for me ok?
i think i know it for myself already..
haha lame-o....
von's bored... and tired and full of pains~
gotta run to sleep now..
please pray for the speedy recovery of von's blistered legs!
hehe thanks peeps! love u guys~


for the past few days that i saw u
u still stood out among the rest of them
but we seemed so distant
is it me or is it u?
give me a hint
a small signal will do
so that i know where to go
and how to make my move
im still waiting for my miracle~

em traeh uoy dna uoy traeh i rof
wherever you go
whatever you do
i will be right here
waiting for you
^_^ von out ^_^

No comments: