Friday, April 27, 2007

Post

this is post no91!!
everyone say 'yay!!'
hahaha so thursday went quite smoothly for von..
classes ended like 30mins earlier..
but.. it WAS pouring in the morning when i got there!
had to walk with my small little brown umbrella!
hahaha got drenched slightly!
came back, took my bath.. and went to Jusco Tebrau City with
Pearl, Chunde and MAX!!!
max was such a cute lil boy that day...
as i was darn tired and moody, pearl asked him this question..
'aunty yvonne important not? u love aunty vonvon not?'
he replied:
'aunty von important, love vonvon'
AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww
melts....... love maxxx alot lot!


and then, it was friday!!
got up at 6am.. as classes was at 8.30am..
then, classes ended at 12pm..
mom fetched me home.. ate and went to City Square..
thought of working.. but then, louisa said they were going somewhere with boss..
so being the lazy me, i went with louisa instead...
we went to this place called 'Starhill Golf' (cant really remember the name)..
da gor, jiajun, lou, ahma, max, weirong went swimming..
and i didnt wana swim so i was incharge of taking videos of them playing in the water... haha damn funny!
after swimming, we went for steamboat!!!
ate till sho full! had sho muchy fun today~~


still feeling damn tired... gonna slp soon edi..
now my body sleeps at bout 10.30-11.30pm every nite..
von's going to work for half day tomorrow...
needs some money.. just counted my salary for this month..
worked for only bout 8days... salary damn low...
work till tmr then probably wont work anymore..
cant work.. i wana work.. but cant..
hahahaha
kk me wana go lala-land~~
nitenite..
.

p/s: i thought i saw a gh**t on monday nite in my room before i slept.. freaky..
all i wanna do is find a way back into love
i cant make it through without a way back into love
and if i open my heart again
i guess im hoping you'll be there for me in the end
~ ! von out ! ~

No comments: