Sunday, April 15, 2007

about me.

this is like an emo post and yet not..
von does not wana do hotel management
coz it's not even my choice..
i did not choose it..
if u guys are wondering la..
anyways, pictures up ahead..
=)


this is Prince.
my dog for a few years..
unfortunately he went missing one night.
and he never came back.
this was the dog that was the ever-so-good-with-tricks..
i miss him~


i still love u baby~~ come back will u?



but now, we have new doggies~!
we had Latte and Mocca first..
and then we got Espresso..
and all for free!! haha
they are just so CUTE!
u'll agree with me by the end of these pics~
=) hehe


my good watch dog! haha they make my day too!!



anyway, enough bout my doggies..
havent took pics bout my fishys..
wait till i have the time then..
have like 20 of them? haha
ehem..
bet u guys been wondering how my room looks like...
so there u guys go... pics again~ haha


my toilet door with the dolphines on it... and an abstract painting right in front of my bed..



so there u guys go.. my room~
hahaha it's kinda bluey though..
haha dont ask me why..
i think it looks nice though~ hahaha
i still miss Prince...
ALOT!
argh~
sniff sniff~


but now, i have like latte, mocca and espresso~~
and von's been feeling so thankful these few days~
dont know why...
so im still thankful and happy and content~ haha
but i want a NEW PHONE and mp3......
sigh.


been out for the whole day..
von's feeling VERY tired..
will not update that soon from now on..
so yea.. will leave these pictures for quite awhile..
until i update that is..
hahaha! pray hard!


anyways,
thanks to the choir people who sang today!
thanks rachel and eunice for chatting with me!
thanks von ho for calling me AHMA!
thanks jan for saying hie~
thanks amahli and chloe for the hugs!
thanks max for coming over today to play with me!
thanks val for the great day!
thanks clara, deniece and steph for the great dinner!
thanks koogon for the songs~ hehe
thanks everyone for loving me!
love u guys too!
von's feeling so loved!~ hahaha



oh yeah, before i forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAX RYAN TEY!!
my cute little nephew.. u brighten up my day whenever i see u!
you're like two years now.. but you're hell lot smarter than normal kids!
thanks for calling me 'vonvon' in that cute little way of yours!
i love you alot lot! haha
i wanna love you
you already know~

! . von out . !

No comments: