Monday, April 16, 2007

First Day Of School

yeah so today.. it was von's first day of school...
feeling quite ok with it la..
coz i have to right?
coz im gonna have to live with it for another 3years of my life..
met a few new people in school today!
there are all great people!
so cute and nice to hang around with!
haha really nice having you guys as friends man!
im truly blessed now.. and wont be lonely in school anymore!
haha.. i really hope i will like this course more and more coz of you guys man!
haha anyway.. thanks peeps!
von's trying to do her best in everything now..
will strive hard from now on..
will update pics when i get my hands on them la..
till then..
chaoz my faithful readers of the blog~~
looking forward to meeting more new friends tmr!
and tmr's class is from 10.15am to bout 1.30pm!~!
cant wait!! haha coz it's like so short~~
okok.. gonna like rest my brain soon..
got headache now..
tata~
welcome to my life~
> . von out . <

No comments: