Thursday, August 02, 2007

today =))

beautiful day...
when you set your mind what you want it to feel...
everything is beautiful around me!
smile and you'll be alright!!!

von's not sad..
von's fine!
she's cranky today..
she's damn tired..
finished her stuff for project just now..
but more are coming..
theme party project nearing.
everybody's stressing.
feeling damn weird.
confused? maybe..
hurt? nah..
crazy? hell yeah..
progress tests all on the way now..
next week. and the week after..
sigh~
stupid school..
all they ever given me except knowledge is STRESS!
okay...
conclusion for today... or these few days!

VON's STRESS!~!~!~!~!~

selfishly hated
no wonder you're jaded~
dont cry to me
if you love me
you wouldnt be here with me
you love me
come find me
make up your mind~

" ! von out ! "

No comments: