Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sigh

okay.. von helped clara packed her stuff from her hostel on sunday...
packed bout 45mins and we headed for coffeebean..
then, von came home..
that's my slow sunday...

monday..
von had MIS test.. which is computer la..
quite easy la... hahaha
then had lotsa laughters all along..

tuesday..
had Principles of Cooking test.. the paper was ok la..
i think i can pass~ never cook before.. dont blame me~
von ate salad for breakfast!!! super duper nice!
*grins widely* =)
we got back our MIS paper...
von got 40/45!!!!!!!
yay!!! *opens a bottle of champagne*
haha duh~ it's only ONE paper..
then went for lunch along with jey, bel, huihui, fefe, wiijun..
laughed alot again...
so, last but not least, von was grinning nonstop today~
HAhahahahahahahaha~

right~
now, back to my books~
wish me luck!
have greatgreat days ahead!
=)

all i wanna do is find a way back into love
i cant make it through without a way back into love
and if i open my heart again
im hoping you'll be there for me in the end


^ von out ^

No comments: