Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fun Time

von went to school for classes at 8am...
got a ride from Thomas.. picked me up from the mrt station and we headed for school...
had a dry run of our theme party thingy..
and the picture below is the work of Norbel and me!!!
it may look ugly, but hey, at least everyone gets to understand it!
hahahaha... i know i know, our lines arent straight.. and our handwriting sucks..
but whatever.. haha



and then, we camwhored...

bel, von~ twins..

then von got home at 4pm...
oh ya.. my experience on the causeway link bus to checkpoint...
there was this Pervert Ah Pek sitting in front of me..
and there was a free sit beside me..
he boarded the bus, and sat in front of me...
S-M-I-L-I-N-G!
and like mumbled some things to me..
i did not even bother looking at him...
then, he asked where do i live.. what's my name.. where am i heading to..
basket!!!!! hahaha

bob kinda saved me la.. he calmed me down.. thanks bob!! =)
and then, a lady boarded the bus, sat next to me *von screams for joy*
but the guy just continued looking at me.. but he did not open his mouth....
reached the checkpoint.. checked out and boarded the bus again...
when i thought i got rid of the old chee ko pek...

there comes this young fella, sitting next to me...
keep banging into me.. when the bus wasnt even moving...
he banged like 3 times! and by then, my face was as black as darkness...
he kept banging... i didnt lose my cool..
just let it go.. and he kept turning his head to see my face....
then we reached JB.. i walked extra-fast... and he caught up with me with his friend...
i waited at the coffee shop..
and when he walked passed me, he stopped awhile and look.. and then,
finally, he walked off with his friend!
oh my... what is the world coming to??
baskets.... forget bout that.. haha
im fine now.. will be extra careful from now onwards!


and von reached home safe and sound.... *thanking god*
went for church...
went for dinner at T.G.I.F. (Friday's)....
took some pictures again...
hahahaha

food!!! yummy~~

after dinner, we proceeded to CIC for their music concert...
it went fine i thought... music quite nice...
and now, von's home...
blogging as usual..
it has become part of my life...
to make sure i dont go crazy..
thanks keegan for the ride~!!


life is a road i wana keep going
love is a river i wana keep flowing
life is a road now and forever wonderful journey
i'll be there when the world stops turning
i'll be there when the storm is through
in the end i wana be standing
at the beginning with you

" + von out + "

No comments: