Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagging Time!

hello! it's tagging time!! von's been tagged by many.. but only can do with 2 for now...

this one's from agnes... nah agnes.. i've done it! happy??

Each player of this game starts off with
TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself.

People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly.

At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names.

NO TAG BACKS.

ok here it goes...

  1. i love singing. that's a fact k? but whether i can sing or not is another thing. yeah..
  2. i talk to myself A LOT! that could be a weird thing bout me. i talk to myself a lot especially when im dealing with maths... every other time during exams, the examiners always look at me one kind.. thinking that im a mad person or something.
  3. im a crazy, siao, kuku, gila person! i can be damn damn high when im with the right people at the right time! and i really go mad yelling and yacking away!!! not forgetting jumping around or dancing! hahaha
  4. i love emo-ing even though im a happy person. i emo when im down. i emo when it rains. i emo when i feel like emo-ing.. told u im weird.
  5. i have very bad mood swings when my period is coming. i can be very happy and laughing away with you one minute. and i can scold u the next.. then my face would be a black black coal... yeah.. call me weird..
  6. i cry A LOT! i cry at anything and everything! i cry for people. i cry for movies. i cry for animals. weird right? i know...
  7. i know a lot of emo songs. need i say any further??? who wants emo songs come find me! i'll be glad to help..
  8. i can tell super lame stuff when im in the lame mood. i told people lame jokes and stuff, they would just laugh and laugh away.... haha
  9. i super duper adore, love dolphins! they are just so pure and cute and touchable!!! not forgetting harmless creatures!! kind and warm-hearted by nature!
  10. i read the bible when im sad. well, that's sometimes. usually read it for directions.. haha yes, von reads the bible! shock huh??
Alright, it's now YOUR TURN!!

I tagged,
sabai-celine, weiyi-juliet, vontwin, melmok, bel, jey.
=) have fun~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------

this one's from sabai..

The 30 Sentence MEME
Tag 3 people to do the MEME when completed.

  1. My ex is: currently working in jb.
  2. I am listening to: My Heart by Irwansyah and Acha Septriasa
  3. Maybe i should: start thinking bout what i really want
  4. I love: my doggies! =)
  5. My best friend: is more than one person <--- ditto sabai..
  6. I don't understand: why am i being pushed here and there.
  7. I lose: my cool all the time. well, mostly..
  8. People say: that i sing well.. hmmm.. *wonders*
  9. The meaning for my screen name is: the shortform of my name?
  10. Love is: a feeling felt. it can't be explain, but can only feel.
  11. there's no number11.. sorry..
  12. I will always: love those precious people around me!
  13. Forever: is just another word for me.
  14. I never want to: let those who have faith in me down.
  15. My cell phone is: quite cool.
  16. When i wake up in the morning: i think of that one person.
  17. I get annoyed at: people who loves irritating me!
  18. Parties are: a place to just chill.
  19. My dog is: very very cute! and playful and smart!!!! *dogs i meant*
  20. Kisses are wrong when: you both have no chemistry at all.
  21. Today i am: in a sicky and sleep-ie mood...
  22. Tonight i will: try to sleep earlier.
  23. Tomorrow i will: wake up early and brave through the causeway jam.
  24. I really want: to have more holidays! and more time!!!!
  25. When i looked at myself in the mirror today, i: thought it was somebody else as i look so dead.
  26. I will drive my car: when i have the mood to drive it.
  27. A word that rhymes with "Park" is: mark!!!
  28. Bright or Dark Room?: Dark!!! hahaha
  29. If i'm alone in a room with 2 beds, i: push the 2 beds together and have a large bed and sleep! <--- i agree with ahpa and sabai!!!!
  30. The last thing i said to someone was: Sweet dreams of me only! haha =)
Now to tag people.
i tag: tingting! agnes. ra.

you gave me your love
im required to give it back to you
right?

= ) von out ( =

No comments: