Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagging Time!

as you guys can see... i got TAGGED.. haha..
im gonna do it anyway... coz im B-O-R-E-D!


Layor 1 - On the Outside
Name: Yvonne Ong SiuMynn
Birthdate: 4th December 1988
Current Status: Complicating~
Eye Colour: brownish black
Hair Colour: blackish brown!

Layor 2 - On the Inside
My Heritage: erm.. abit of nonya-baba chinese?
My Fears: Fear la..
My Weaknesses: hmm.. talking too much? complain too much? play too much?
My Perfect Pizza: just give me a Hawaiian Chicken or Chicken Peperoni! haha

Layor 3 - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts Waking Up: what day is it?
My Bedtime: usually pass 12am.. haha
My Most Missed Memory: High School~~

Layor 4 - My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Mcd~! wooohoo!!!
Single or Group Dates: Single
Addidas or Nike: Nike!
Tea or Nestea: tea!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocs!!!
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino would be better~

Layor 5 - Do You...
Smoke: nope~
Curse: erm.. who doesnt??
Take a Shower: hell yeah!
Have A Crush: hmm.. maybe?
Go To School: not school la... college yes...
Want To Get Married: maybe? maybe not? i wana be a nun!!
Believe In Yourself: YEAH~
Think You're A Health Freak: nope! im far from that! haha

Layor 6 - In the Past
Gone to the Mall: DUH~
Been on Stage: always!
Eaten Sushi: yeah...
Dyed Your Hair: i highlighted it... haha

Layor 7 - Have You Ever....
Played a Stripping Game: NO~
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: NO~

Layor 8 - Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: maybe 26, 27??

Layor 9 - In a Guy
Best Eye Colour: natural looks nice~
Best Hair Colour: natural again...
Short or Long Hair: short would be preferred...

Layor 10 - What Were You Doing..
A Minute ago: chatting with my jiuhu friend
An Hour ago: just woke up from my 3hour nap! haha
Four and a Half Hours ago: Sleeping~~
A Month ago: studying... colleging? haha
A Year ago: griefing? haha

Layor 11 - Finish the Sentences
I love: God!
I feel: weird...
I hate: nothing.. hate is such a strong word..
I hide: from my darker self
I miss: those up in heaven and far away from me...
I need: more time!

Layor 12 - Tag 4 People
Ra
Kim
Jey
Norbel
{sorry peeps} hehe
went to look for you today. u called out for me! got me feeling darn happy! u kept asking me where are we going. love it when you call my name. love it when you look at me. love it when u asked me to go clubbing with u on the 1st. u make me darn happy today. and for u, i will study hard today! yes~! thanks~
i love it when you call
love it when you call
- ) von out ( -

No comments: