Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sweet Thoughts

something this sweet, caring, thoughtful someone gave me..
cheered me up instantly.. as this sweet friend of mine was in guilt!
and i was in my emomo mood.. cause of weird things happening recently..
everything is coming back weirdly again... i guess, this is the cycle of my life..
no really good things but all the wrong things going off and coming back again..
before i forget, happy 2yr anniversary mama... hope you're still up there thinking of us... keeping us safe... say hie to uncle black and raine for me k? miss ya...
colours.. i love colours! purple! blue! orange! green! yellow! black!!!
hahahaha... this is not gonna be an emomo post!
lalala~~yay!!!!!
*von sings*
*tell me, what you thinking about when you got me waiting patiently
usually i don't have to wait for nobody
but there's something about you that's got me feeling weak
and im trying to find the words to speak*


swiss roll...

to this dear dear friend of mine,
thanks for the sweet thoughts! really cheered me up alot!
no words to describe how i feel.
just very honoured and happy!
once again, thanks~~ =)

oh... hie paul! im talking to you online now boy!
hahahaha miss ya..... be a good boy ok??

i got my eyes on you
so tell me what you gonna do
i can picture you in my room
until in the morning~

! ~ von out ~ !



No comments: