Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Exams

oh yeah!
it's time for some updates.. since SOMEONE
hinted me to do so..
i dont know what to say... haha
Beverage was tough~ super tough..
then it was Food Service Management, less tough but still tough ok?
and tomorrow, there's Communication.. which i have no idea what to study..
because.. i've been communicating all my life.. be it verbal or non-verbal...
yeah.. see.. what exams are doing to me? making me go cranky, weird, wacky, crazy and all!
i absolutely HATElove exams!
after tomorrow, there'll be Economics! omg~ God save all of us~!
yes! that's all we need.. God saving us would be great!
we need easier papers for exams!

we need more time for studies!
we need less assignments and group work!
we need stupid teachers to set stupid papers!
we need more wisdom to pass!
we need less strict teachers to mark our papers!
and finally, we need a better schooling environment!
okok.. enough of me ranting now..
got to go get some giraffes for house decorations!
so not gonna study for communication~!
hehe.. call me bad! woohoo~
okok.. need to release stress now!
off i go to animal farm!!!!! giraffes here i come~!
yay!~~~

because i liked the view
when there was me and you~

! von out !

No comments: