Friday, June 08, 2007

Happenings lately

so many things are like happening lately..
hehehe.. we had Wine Tasting today!!!!
woohoooo~~ highnesss~
and yeah, pictures again.. i have so many to show!
me in demo bar, awaiting our wine being poured... smiling happily for jey's phone!

this is just random la... mainly for those really important peeps in my life...
red wine, forgot the name too!!


and now, specially for the hot, cute baby in class..
who is so dear to me.. miss Yao Si Si...!!!
she's just too cute to be true~ dont u guys agree?? every picture she takes, there's always the 'peace' sign there... hahaha true??

sisi, im using pink for u!
we are so the same! haha i dont know what i would be if you were not beside me encouraging me.. so i really thank god for you! and i really hope you will stay happy always when you're with me k?? that last part is dedicated to you only..! happy not??
hehe dont act shy ok?? love ya babe!~

u were offed today, i was talking to a fren, and there u were, appearing in front of me. i called for u, u turned and smiled.
oh gosh, how i really missed u. but did u ever know? no....
some people wait a lifetime
for a moment like this~
~ ^ von out ^ ~

No comments: