Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Motivation

oh my lord...
there's an Economics progress test coming right up..
in exactly another day to go..
dont even know what the teacher is talking about
cause she's so stuck-up in her own sweet world.
expecting all of us to UNDERSTAND her subject...
lord. help. *smacks forehead*
someone help me study?
great..
gonna have Practical tomorrow..
and my job is to be a WAITRESS...
but i dont even know how to HOLD PLATES the correct way!
so someone help me again... ha.
great.
just great.
now dont go giving me all the pitiful look ok?
i have more than that to go around.
and the cramps are giving me another trouble.
so saddening..
in the end, it's all up to me now.
von's gonna strive hard now! jia you!
wish me all the luck i need k?
i miss you. i need you. i want you here but you're gone, far away from me.
so i shall stop griefing and start to move on right?
dan mungkin bila nanti
kita kan bertemu lagi
satu pinta ku jangan kau coba
tanyakan kembali
rasa yang ku tinggal mati
seperti hari kelmarin
saat semua di sini~

~ von out ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have 2 guys after u , i see, val and randy,
maybe i can help u decide, tell me about them :P

greensky

Pearl Wong-Tey said...

we are all behind you...100%