Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy 100th!

hahaha.. yay!! this is the 100th post!
everyone say 'woohoo!'
haha okok.. i know it's not a big deal.. butbut.. i made it!!
and this blog is surviving!!! yay!!!!!
hahaha..

ok.. something weird happened today..
woke up at 7.30am to get ready for school..
reached customs, and i saw WanLin!! haha talked for like a few seconds.. and i left..
she kinda made my day!! yay! thanks baybeh!
then, reached bukitbatok kinda early, saw Brandon and Nicholas.. so followed them to McD to buy their breakfast... then met up with a few other people.. and we headed to school...
gotten ready for our 1st class.. and that is Food & Beverage Operation (Practical).. which means, we have to SERVE people.. and i was the Sommelier (wine waiter) of the day... got so nervous that i could like practically faint right there and then.. but i didnt la..
yeah, got everything ready.. and went to ask Mr Low some questions together with Chew Syin.. he was sitting at some corner on the chair.. i put my right hand on the table to steady myself la.. i was wobbly.. then asked him some questions.. and suddenly, he held my hand for 1 second.. and then, Chew Syin and i blurred... i was like 'whatte hell?' in my mind... then he was like smling... Pervert..... arghhhhh~~

anyway... after getting everything ready, the restaurant opened.... and in like 10seconds, the restaurant was full! everyone was moving so damn fast.... and yet slow.. the customers were complaining... and then it was my turn to go promote the red and white wine of the day! 6 out of 7 tables drank wine... haha! good! yay! but it's only rose syrup for the red wine, and orange juice for the white wine... and like after 3hours, we finished everything.... so damn tiring... it was time for debriefing... and Mr Low suddenly, out of no where, asked me how to make Shirley Temple (a mocktail).. and i replied him slowly while thinking bout my answer.. and he suddenly raised his voice.. saying that im the Bar Woman of the Year.. and that i would not climb higher than that... and he also asked me whether he was spoiling my day.. and i said 'you always spoil my day...' and he smiled.... OMG~~ he's always picking on me.. whenever we have this lesson, which is twice a week, i will freak out! coz he's ALWAYS ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!! he always blames me for some other people's mistakes...! what the hell man????
and yeah, he did spoil my day la.... i thought i was ok throughout the whole operation.. feeling quite satisfied with myself... and BOOM, here he comes, spoiling one of my happy happy days... almost blinked tears there and then... omg~~
after that, had Economics and we finished for the day.... was having a headache throughout the whole lesson... sigh..


yeah.. havent been feeling that happy these few days.. coz Uncle Black who is my granduncle and who stays with us havent been eating for 3days!!! he just drinks cold water.. and he's like my favourite uncle! he dotes on me.. used to cycle to the nearest shop to buy icecream for me, who gives me money whenever he strikes lottery, who just thinks bout all of us before himself, who is so damn unselfish... and not forgetting that he's 86 already...
somehow, i have a feeling that there will be a funeral coming on real soon... i cant take this anymore... 3 years ago raine, 2 years ago mama, and now....... argh~ i cant help but feel this way... this house is gonna be so damn empty... i dont know what to do to not feel this way.. the stress is coming.. stupid tests and assignments! omg.. im falling off the edge...

uncle black and max in austin hills.. xmas 05..

that's why you go away i know.
*~ von out ~ *


No comments: