Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks for the memories

this is my family.
when everyone was alive and well.


mum, lorraine, sara

they say that we resemble each other.
that we looked like twins from the back.
i looked older somehow.
and you used to laugh about it.
used to sing about anything. with different parts.
even our voices are the same.
wonderful memories we once shared.
when we used to talk bout anything and everything under the sky, moon, sun and stars.
laughed, joked, cried, sing.
then, you had to leave me.
left me to deal with all these myself.
people say im strong.
but dont they understand that sometimes, just sometimes,
i too, am human.
i too, am allowed to be weak.
this feeling sucks.
hate it right down the bottom of my heart.
and now, memories of you are fading.
which is what im so scared of.
i dont wish to forget you.
for you were also i once called my dearsister.
they say, help you to live by me living off well and good.
how to? when you're not around anymore?
how?
i miss you. im not denying it.
the times we once shared were priceless.
no one could ever give me that kind of memories.
but as each day passes me by,
i seem to forget your existence.
which is what i am mostmost scared of.
how i wish you were here with me.
telling me what to do. giving me strength.
giving me hope when there isnt any.
giving me love when no one did.
you are indeed one of a kind.
thank god for giving me you.
and then taking you back.
leaving me to fend for myself.
i dont trust easily.
i dont love easily.
yet, im trusting and loving everyone around me easily.
but in the end, im the one hurting so much.
great. just great.
yaya, this is life. i say whatever.
raine.

you were always the one i look up to.
always the one whom i can talk to about anything at all.
always the one who is not tired of me at all.
always the one to sing with me when no one would.
even ra gets tired of me sometimes.
maybe im being paranoid.
i think she hates me sometimes, just sometimes.
my fault? well, maybe.
im irritating.
no one's ever the same as you.
you were my pillar of strength.
and when you left.
i seriously died. my heart turned cold.
turned to keeping things inside me.
yes i am crying.
crying for the times that i did not miss you.
for the many times i stopped myself from crying in order to stay strong for mum.
for the times i couldnt cry.
you were the perfect one. and me, the imperfect one.
but im learning each day.
to make myself a better person each day.
to learn to trust and love better.
it's hard~

von. the bestest sisters ever (including ra).

do not teach me what to feel.
cause you guys dont know what i feel.
nor tell me how to feel.
cause i'll get over it.
i just need a few hours. and i'll be fine.
and do not sms me.
for i hate to read messages like those.
yeah...
i hate it when im down.
i think of you when im down.
i hate my mood swings.
argh! make them go away.
please god. please.
thanks for the trials that come my way.
making me stronger each moment.
this is when my friends around me lights up my day/night.
that's why i love them.
they dont question. they just know.
thanks once again god. for them.

i bleed for you
and i see me standing alone
i bleed for you
i find myself wishing
you were gone
~ von out ~

No comments: