Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Wong!

yes.. updates for now..
von went to school as usual on sat only to find out that we're not doing any service for our group.. coz apparently the people gotten our restaurant ready for some function and told us not to touch anything there.. so, we were given the task to CLEAN up.. yeah.. classes ended at 1 instead of 3... so von rushed back for church.. came back, slept and went for church!
hahahaha after church, we had a small meeting.. at a place called T.G.I.F.(Friday's)..
yay!!!! so happy.. and ra, paul, von, clara, steve, angila and eduard.. ate until we were super bloated.. hahaha but left with veryvery happy stomach!


this is what ra ate! hahaha

so here sunday comes.. von woke up and went for work..
boss forced me to work k? coz not enough people..
so von went.. and had lotsa fun!!! weeeeeee~


afro.. my kawan baik (good friend)!!! =)

von knocked off at 6pm... and proceeded to max or uncle wong's house for dinner..
it's uncle wong's birthday!
and we had laughters all the way through..
some pictures are strictly for viewing.. no laughing allowed! =)
lastly, a pic of von and cute lil max! he's only 2yrs.... love u max~

last but not least,
i went to work, u smiled and played with me all the while. did u miss me? missed me so much that u had to keep calling my name and playing with me all the while? oh.. how i've missed u...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE WONG~!

then u had to make me mad by saying that u wan my help by shutting up.i know u din mean it but i just wana get angry with u so that i wont like u anymore. but i cant! argh~ my fault for liking u..
cause the hardest part of this
is leaving you~

" von out "

No comments: