Friday, July 27, 2007

Ahhh

hello! von's back!
hahaha.. she's in hell lot of pain..
but still surviving!
never liked cramps anyway.. who does?
hahaha.. im still really crazy..
my mood swings are swinging very very weirdly this month!
mary, von, jey!

von got hurt on thursday.
it was an accident.. haha
now im limping like an old woman...
everyone's looking at me in a weird way..
a young girl walking like an old woman!
hahahahaha~ it's quite fun though...
walking slowly enjoying the scenery...

now, a closer look at my left foot...

today, we had a Personal Hygiene test...
only 30 multiple choice question... and it's super duper EASY!
hahaha.. then von went for cooking!!!
today, all of us made Mayonnaise sauce.. Hollandaise sauce and Vinaigrette dressing..
hahaha my mayonnaise sauce tasted the best! i like!!!!
then i went pastamania for a snack! had fun! veryvery happy~
hahaha.. =)
von's weird.. i know...
coz my mood is like going up and down real fast...

this is just an emo pic taken by mary.. jey, von, bel~

von's saying goodnight now... hehe~
nitezzz~ sleeping is precious!
veryvery precious to von!
hahahaha..

nitenite!~ =)
saw u just now. pretended that i didn see u and walked passed u. then u called my name! and teased me! my heart ached~
you know the world can see us
in a way that's different than

who we are~

^ von out ^

No comments: