Friday, July 20, 2007

Nah..

hello!! sorry for not updating peeps...
u know what? actually i've posted this post up already...
but when i came back today, there were no pictures at all!
ting can vouch for me... =)
so now, im re-typing this post.. heh
lets start with monday!
woke up at 5am... and reached school at 7.30am...
had COMPUTER lesson... where all of us played Super Mario and Crazy Taxi..
we werent supposed to play la.. so yeah.. u guys have to like 'sshhhhh......'

julian drew this for me! so sweet~

von got back at 5pm... hung around city square and went back home...
fetched rara from church and drifted off to lala-land!

this is von's good friend, Arr, from work place..

nothing special happened on tuesday...
wednesday, we had to do service again..
got 'fired, fried, shot, goreng-ed' up, down, left, right and center!
but after that, we were alright with it already...
really pity Guoyu.. cause he was the HeadWaiter that day...

this is weisiong! forever with his nice smile! =)
saw u today,u ignored me.coz u were out doing 2jobs a day without any sleep. my heart shattered.

sisi and weisiong!
saw u again on thurs.we talked. darn happy! finally told me where u worked. and again, my heart jumped for joy!

and lastly, a random picture of yuhui, von, elina, ningxin and nic's hands~
i miss u.but do u miss me? i dont think so coz for now, i have another one coming up. waiting for my answer. sigh~
von came back at 7.30pm on wed... went to city square! and u know what?? the cast from 'Love Is Cinta' came down!!! so being the-ever-so-kepoh von, i went down and took a video of them!! Acha Septriasa and Irwansyah! and yeah.. the people who sang 'My Heart'... and yes.. the song in my blog! haha and i tell u... Irwansyah's quite cute!!! hahaha.. then von went back home and slept like a pig at 1.30am...
im confused. u touched me. i felt u. my heart tingles. what does it mean?
then the next day, von dragged herself up at 5am..
went to school.. and had classes from 8am-7pm..
so von practically died-ed when she reached JB... hahaha

im adding somemore updates now...
that was updates from mon-thurs...
now friday... von woke up! went to cs.. then went to school...
had cooking again today! and guess what?? von cooked alone today!
hahahaha so darn proud of myself! cause i've never cooked before!
hahahahaha yay!!!!!! happyness~

bila kita mencintai yang lain
mungkinkah hati ini akan tegar?
sebisa mungkin, tak akan pernah
sayang ku akan hilang?

if we love somebody could we be this strong?
i will fight to win, our love will conquer all
i wouldnt risk my love, even just one night
our love will stay in my heart
my heart~
/ von out \

No comments: