Sunday, March 26, 2006

happy bday pearl!

it's pearl's bday!! in other words, Max's mom's bday!!!! jz here to wish PEARL:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!



HAHA~! tanx for e lovely lunch ya pearl? yea... i woke up at 10am... it's my off day! n i woke up at 10!!! wat is tis?? haha yep.. took my bath n called pearl to ask if max was ready to go 'kaikai' hahaha! n den pearl sed tt max din catch his early mornin slp.. so they hafto make him slp... in order for him to b cheerful later on... yea n so.. mum n i went to Princess Elizabeth School to pick RARA up... bought uncle black's (my favourite granduncle, stays wif us) lunch on our way... den picked rara n we headed home to gif uncle black his food... haha den we went to Max's house... he jz woke up when we reached.... so we waited for him to eat n dress up... den it was like 1.45pm d... *my stomach was growlin la...* ppl din eat breakfast ma.... haha yea... went to lemon tree for lunch~ haha ordered chicken chop... haven had tt in like 20years... (yea i noe.. im barely 18.. it's jz a figure of speech) haha... yea... n mine came e laz man!!!!! can u believe it??? i was like sho sho hungry~~~ haha n den it finally came... n i gobble up my food! haha FULL~~~~

n den afta lunch... max, pearl, auntymag came to our house... max played wif uncle black n dad.. n den i kinda like slept for a second... den it was time to go n cut my hair!! I GOT MY HAIRCUT! nono.. shud b.. i FINALLY GOT MY HAIRCUT...!!! haven had a haircut for like 2 MONTHS!!!!! hahaha sum1 save me! haha yea.. afta tt.. rara n i proceeded to church for band meetin n youthmass practise...! so tts bout it la... came back home afta havin dinner at son mee n den i slpt AGAIN.. 9pm-10.23pm coz apparently LOHLOH woke me up from my slp... haha... jz kiddin loh...
kla.. im slpy.. gonna slp d.. nitez~


sa rang hae yo~

No comments: