Sunday, March 12, 2006

crap

haha... slpt like late laz nite... n i woke up at 11... coz fong called me.. but i was half aslp on e fon... so she asked me to go back to slp... but afta wakin up.. i cudnt slp anymore... so i decided to get up n watch tv.. haha yep.. watched til aroun 12+ mum n sara came back.. mum went grocery shoppin while rara had music lessons... not long afta they came back.. dad came back wif lunch! haha yea.. now im fastin.. not eatin breakfast! yep.. dun tel me to eat la... im fastin for god! coz gd friday is comin.. e least i cud do is pray more n fast! yea.. wish me luck in succeedin man!

afta lunch.. i slpt AGAIN! haha i slpt from 1.30-5.45 man!!!~~ it's like 4 hours n 15 mins!!!! i cudnt believe myself either! got quite shocked la.. haha woke up evry hour.. coz e weather was rilyrily HOT n HUMID n i cant tahan e heat man!! i regretted din slp in my room.... i slpt in e livin room on my big fat comfy couch! no aircon in e living room... so it was damn hothothot!!! haha... yea... afta wakin up.. went outside to play wif prince (my cute lil crazy dog~!) he was damn happy to play wif me (at least i think so) coz im like workin evryday until ive got no time to play wif him! haha now im feelin guilty for not playin wif him... n den it was thunderin outside.. so i came in n bathe den got ready to go for sum relative's weddin dinner... reached there at 7.15 n waited n waited for evry guest to arrive... waited until 8.15 only e ceremony started man! it was so borin... so rara n i played wif ashley n max! haha haha max was veryvery moody tonite... so he din rily smile tt much... he dun rily remember me anymore!!!! how sad.... luckily e dinner ended early... 1010 i think... reached home by 1030... n den came online.... n im like stil here! when i haf work tmr!!!! oh sum1 plz help me....... hahaha anyway.. goin now... haha take care evry1~! God bless!~

in a perfect world.. tis cud neva happen
in a perfect world u'd stil b here..
n it makes no sense.. i cud jz pick up e pieces
but to u...
tis means notin... notin at all...

No comments: