Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1 fine day...

haha.. it's like 0009 n im not aslp yet... stil wonderin wat m i doin here when i haf work tmr!!! sum1 help?? plz?? hahaha
woke up at 9am n showered n den mum sent me to max's (nephew, 11mths) house! by e time i reach there, he was bathin.. haha n when i open e door, he smiled at me! i think he can stil remember me.. altho i haven been visitin him for quite sum time now... haha he has grown much bigger n now he's sho boyish! hahaha he's jz too cute to look at!!! hahaha afta tt, dad came n pick me up for work... n work started...
guess i wun b bloggin for e nex few days... coz im goin to KL!!! to haf fun wif louisa, amelia, alex, ah yeaw, ah pang n wei rong... they r all my workin frens! they r jz so fun to play wif... haha especially ah pang n ah yeaw! haha they r jz sho FARNI! haha yea.. so we'l b takin e 1am bus tues nite to start our journey... i wonder wat wil b installed for us... haha we r goin to petaling street.. n so many places... we jz hope n pray tt da kor wil gif us our salary tmr! haha *pray* anyway.. i'l b back by friday i think... hahaha we'll see... so til den... adioz!~ take care!~


can we go back to e days our love were strong?
can u tel me how a perfect love goes wrong?
can sumbody tel me how to get things back e way they used to b?
oh god gimme a reason.. im down on bended knee....

No comments: