Saturday, May 10, 2008

Klenco

ok updates!
we saw this guy wondering on the streets of bugis..
he stops at places to gather money given by passer-bys
to top up his fuel, and buy tickets to fly all over the world.
why?
he wants to be the first
dumb (not stupid, but unable to speak)
to travel all over the world.
to get into guiness book of records.
so yeah~
he looks damn cool la!

his bike, that he used to travel all over the world

now yesterday,
we had this excursion to Klenco..
a detergent company..
and we get to play with cleaning machines!!



wee jun!

and then von came back after lesson..
went out to eat at Kim Gary's
to bid farewell to Darren..
he's going back to Australia to work..





something freaky happened to me yesterday!
at about 1pm yesterday, von was having math lesson..
i received a message telling me to be careful..
" hey von! please be extra careful of your surroundings.
my sister dreamt of you or kim being kidnapped or something"
wwoooowww..
my heart skipped many beats.. my tears almost sprang out!
what the hell just happened?
i was shocked la.. hahaha
so yeah..
im gonna get kidnapped!!
bye people!
i love u guys~
im sorry for all the bad stuff that i did to you..


is it you?
or is it me?

¿ ~ von ~ ?

2 comments:

Malaria Max said...

Hey what that guy doing is really cool. I'd love to meet him.

And also, Dreams aren't always what the seem. 99% of the time, they are unrelated metaphors. For example if i dreamt of someone chasing me trying to murder me, it could really mean an event which i fear of (exams, interviews). So dont worry too much about it aye?

¿~von~? said...

ya.. it's damn cool..
i think he's deaf too! i kinda like admire what he's doing la...

but u know.. it's not sara that dreamt bout me.. but angila's sister!
so it's like scary.. cause i seldom see angila's sister also..
hahahaha
if they wana kidnap me! you'll be one of the first to panic i guess!
hahahahaha