Sunday, May 25, 2008

blog

don't you sometimes think that
the dead might have a better life than the living?
ha.
yeah. i do think that way sometimes.

in life
you will definitely take people for granted.
especially those closest to your heart.
you can scream, shout, dissed, talk to them rudely,
how you want, when you want..

but sometimes, just sometimes..
do you ever think of what the person you're screaming at feels?
yes, they feel hurt.
they feel unwanted.
they feel that they're misused, or worst, mistreated.

and yet, at times,
they just need some reassuarance from the people who shouted at them..
is that wrong?
nah.. i don't think that's wrong..

people makes mistakes everywhere anytime any place
it's because of making them, or keep making them that they will remember..
so that they won't repeat that same mistakes over and over again..
nobody's perfect..

i'm fine okay.. hahaha
just trying to remind me of not being the worst person that i hate..
and that is not being me.
so i'm just gonna be me.
i have short-term memory.
i hate that.
hahahahaha
i love flowers.
i love herbs.
i love my family.
i love my dogs.
i love my friends.
=)

there is something in the way
you look at me
it's as if my heart knows
you're the missing piece


¿ ~ von ~ ?

1 comment:

Malaria Max said...

no.

the dead cant love or hate
the dead cant experience pain or pleasure.

the dead don't have life. Something magnificent we still own.

Its not fair to yourself to view life from a bias one-sided point of view.

Wake up in the morning and appreciate the beautiful sun but at the same time, hate the fact that life can hurt and I'll say you're treating life fairly.

+)