Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baking day!

i don't know what's gotten into me..
the first time von's baking!
hahahaha
now, everyone CLAP for me!
=)


today's recipe..
Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Rice as toppings..
yumyum~





the retard! arranged by ra~

most photos you see are credits from ra...
she was being a good photographer!
hahaha
although she slacks once in a while..
all in all... today was a SUCCESS!!
had 5 batches!
if you wana try, tell me soon!
those in spore.. order now!
hahahaha


it's selling like hotcakes!
nah.. just kidding..
the cupcakes are all so cute!
full of my sincerity and love!!
=)

yvonne, what's the problem?!
standing still yvonne
you got me on my knees

¿ ~ von ~ ?

2 comments:

. : wii + jun : . said...

J is for me ! lol yay.

Annie are you ok, annie are you ok, are you ok annie !

¿~von~? said...

yes! J is for u!!!
hahahaha