Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Toy!

hello!
i'm back to blog!
hahahaha!
i've got a new toy!!!
it's a belated vday gift though..
super cool!



heard of guitar hero for ps3 and xbox360?
yeah..
here
is guitar hero for Nintendo DS!
wooooohooooo!


overall it looks like that!


tell me,
is this cool or what?
hahahaha
THANKS for the gift!
=)




next..
about my interview!
as you guys know..
my interview was scheduled at 4pm right?
hahaha
i gotten ready and left house..
reached there around 3.30pm
then filled in application form for about 15minutes..
and like ONE MINUTE after i submitted the form..
a lady came and called me for the interview!
MY INTERVIEW lasted for FIVE MINUTES!
hahahahahahahahahaha!
wasted my energy panicking for 3 days!~
hahahahahahahaha!
anyways.. it's all over now!
HAHAHA!
my interview finished at 4pm sharp!
HAHAHAHA!



there's nothing to defend
my head was in the clouds


¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: