Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AH!

oh my goodness..
von's like freaking out!



as you guys know,
i am finishing my 2years studies already.
but the course is 3years.
and for the last year,
we have to go out to hotels for attachment!



the economy now is so bad that
most hotels have stopped hiring
and to get a trainee job for 1year is even harder!


this afternoon, one hotel called me
asked me to go down on friday for interview!
FREAKING out!
scared la..
think i can shit bricks in my pants!
HAHAHAHA!
right clara?



i can do it!
confidence!
HAHAHA!
clara, stop laughing at me!
wish me luck my friends!!!!!
cause im like super scared la!
ahhhhhhhhh



hold my hand
tell me it's fine
and that
everything will be alright


¿ ~ von ~ ?

1 comment:

Malaria Max said...

shitting bricks would hurt so much. please eat lots of fruits.