Saturday, August 09, 2008

hi !

hi peeps!
i'm so sorry that i did not update for so long..
heh.. been too lazy!
yep.. so here i am..
blogging just because my conscience asked me to do so.
it's been a wonderful week for me!
hahahahaha
von's feeling damn happy this week!
i learned so many new things in class..
for example, how to handle Guest Complaints..
hahahaha number 1 rule: do NOT SMILE when they are complaining!
muahahahaha if not you will piss them even further!



next, she got back her GPA results...
the first time was 3.06......
then 3.11.....
and now, 3.34!!!!!
yay!!! feel the happiness??
who's gonna treat me for being this smart??
hahahaha nah.. never in my life that i've been this smart....
HAHAHA!

enough bout school..
i went for dinner + supper on wednesday night!
Waraku Japanese Restaurant at East Coast Park!
i tell you, the food there is DELICIOUS~~~~
went there with Roy and Jun!
had lots of fun there!
=)
thanks for bringing me there peeps!
really appreciated it!


it's Crab meat + creamy cold udon soup!! yummy!




tell you what i've been doing for the past few boring days!
Chuzzle! it's a game!
so cute!
after a while into the game, they even have some who wear SHADES!
so damn cute la!
hahahahaha



this one looks so cold-blooded!!!


haha! so that's bout my week!
oh ya...
and


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to

TING TING!

and

AMELIA!

=)


you'll always be apart of me
always be my baby~

¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: