Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cinta

Love is when you see the other half for the first time in a day, and you gently smile to yourself.
Love is when you would not care how many times that person hurts you, you still care about that person without fail.
Love is when that person cries, you cry too, not because of you feeling emotional, but because you cry for the pain that person has.
Love is when no one else matters other than the both of you.
Love is when even if the whole world go against you, that person will stand up and fight with you.
Love is when you are being bullied, that person will be the only one that will protect you.
Love is when there is genuine laughter around this fake world.
Love is when you would go through anything for the other person.
Love is when you would die if you see the other person hurt.
Love is when you take the other half for granted.

Author - Unknown



since young, i'm a weak person.
weak as in crying.
people bully me in primary school, i could only come back home and cry.
nobody would know. nobody would find out.
one thing for sure is that, i can cry very easily.
i cry all the time. i cry at movies.
i cry at funerals. i cry for my friends when they hurt.
i cry when somebody i don't know dies.
i cry when animals die.
i cry when i receive touching emails.
i'm basically saying that i cry at anything and everything.
because that's the only thing that i can do to let things out.
i don't shout or scream, scold or throw things like other people.
i don't take it out on other people.
all i can do is cry.
hello. it's not that i love to cry.
trust me, it's not easy to have such active tear glands.
how i wish i could have those inactive tear glands where it would make me a hardass.
but i'm not, and i can't.
if i could, i wana stop crying at anything and everything.
i don't wana be like this either.
in the end, i can only accept this
because this is how God made me.
i'm different than others.
i'm special. there's no one else like me.
crying is not weak. it's merely releasing stress.
if you love me for me, then accept me for who i am and not what i'm supposed to be.


on my own
pretending he's beside me
all alone
i walk with him till morning
without him
i feel his arms around me
and when i lose my way
i close my eyes
and he has found me



¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: