Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bored >> sick?

was it because that i was bored a few days ago,
that led me to fall sick?
or was it because the antibodies in my body are weak after so long?

von seldom fall sick..
but when she's sick, it's the worst..
and currently trying to fight the germs inside my body that wants me to fall sick!!
yay!!! let's fight together!
no sick!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good friday is coming.
no classes on that day..
i bet you that it's gonna rain at bout 3pm.
why?
coz the son of God was crucified at about that time.
yeah...
let's all pray now.
amen.

i don't know what else to write la...
i know this blog is becoming dull and boring and not interesting..
but... oh well...
i think i have become a dull, boring and uninteresting fella.
hahahahaha!
i hope i still can laugh till tmr...
germs, bacterias! GO AWAY!

jourdy, are u missing me?
i keep sneezing!
AHhhh Chiew~~~

when you're gone
the pieces of my heart are missing you
when you're gone
the face i came to know is missing too

¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: