Saturday, February 17, 2007

it's the time of the year!!!

hello people!! im back to blog again...
since like EVERYONE'S been telling me to update...

it doesn't feel right for me la...
for Chinese New Year to come now..
i don't really know why, but maybe it's like back to back with Valentine's day?
Valentine's day went fine for me..
coz yours truly went working!
yes. im working again.
why?
coz my boss asked for help.
yes, help.
seems like alot of people stopped working for no reason.
and now, especially now, the festive season and all,
boss got no workers!
hahaha.
im just such a kind soul!

von woke up to go for work today. on the eve of chinese new year.
and knocked off at like 5.45pm to go to church for mass.
upon my knocking off time, i went up to my boss.
told him i was going back. and asked him whether i'll get any voucher for this year.
and guess what? he said RM100... and i went -_-'''
so, i told him i've been working for 1year++ and you give me the same amount that i got for last year and blablabla....
THEN,
he gave in and said......
RM150!!!
DANG DANG DANG!!!
it might sound little, but,
he's a 'ngiao' boss when it comes to money you see...
but he just said RM150 wei!! haha.
yours truly is now thinking of what to buy man!!
maybe will buy something for Sara, again.
haha. (shouldn't you be glad har, ra??)

and now,
von just came back from max's place.
had reunion dinner there.
quite happy coz we are all together again.
slowly, trying to get myself into the new year mood man!
ANGPAOs, Visitings, Gamblings!
bring it on, baby!!!!!!
lets all just have fun during this year!
YAY!!!!!

anyway, wishing everyone:
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

i thought you were my fairytale
a dream when im not sleeping
a wish upon a star that's coming true
but everybody else could tell that
i confused my feelings with the truth
when there was me and you


' von out '

No comments: