Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy CNY!

so, this is how i spent my CNY days....
went to ashley's house on the first day...
had lunch there... then, went to ven's house at night for dinner....
went to max's house on the second day for lunch... went to a colleague's house at night and gambled till 3.30am...
did some visiting to deniece's place for lunch on the third day... and stayed at home after tt...
today is the fourth day! went to singapore to get my medical checkup done. now, both my arms are like WOBBLY coz of the needles... my right hand is for the blood test while my left is for this typhoid jab! almost couldn't make my way back here from singapore man!!! all our relatives came to my house for dinner... stuffed ourselves with lots and lots of FOOD! ahhhhh! von just gain more weight! sigh. below are some of the pictures taken.... have fun watching them!


max and a few relatives of mine - gambling!


wo ke yi
pei ni qu kan xing xing

~ ! von out ! ~

No comments: