Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Dream

let me tell you this..
bell happened to tell me
how she ABUSED or tortured this
bird by poking it repeatedly that flew
into her house yesterday after class.
and previously, i was asked by her
to guess an animal from her blog
i guessed that it was a vulture
but it turned out to be a
baby ostrich.
and you guys remember my
picnic trip with family to Desaru?
read on...
this is interesting...
hahaha


--------------------------------------


so you see..
it was late..
i was sleeping as usual..

i remember that i was on a mountain
with 2 hills..
there were people picnicking at the bottom of the first hill..
i was walking on the path that leads to the picnic..
suddenly
this car came ferociously
wanting to hit me down..
and when i turned, he told me that he wanted to KILL me!

i think i ran, and somehow..
this guy made a u-turn..
but before that, i told him to WAIT
and let me finish the things i wana sort out first..
and surprisingly, the guy said okay..

and somehow a bicycle appeared..
and i was riding it...
so i rode up and down the first hill..

at the bottom of the second hill,
i happened to be walking..
and i saw from afar that there was a small hut selling DURIANS (yes, of all fruits)
and the person selling durians was my late granduncle (uncle black)
but before my very eyes,
there was this vulture by the path..
and somehow i got irritated by it
i took a empty durian finished by customers
and just WHACKED the vulture's head
i whacked and whacked..
the vulture's head just kept going back and forth..
it's like the vulture was feeling no pain..

and somehow, i continued walking towards the hut..
then i saw uncle black.. he was smiling at me..
and i smiled back.. and he said something to me..
" be careful of your surroundings "
somehow, i nodded and continued walking up the second hill..

and as i reach the top
there was another hut
inside was this old lady whom i don't know at all..
and there were like 4 chairs inside the hut
as i reached the hut
she came out and told me to sit on the chair..




and that was the end of my funny, weird, freaky dream!
i forced myself to wake up because it seemed too weird for me..
and i guess i really miss uncle black a lot to be dreaming of him..
this is my first time dreaming of him since he passed on..
sigh..
don't really know what he meant by saying those words..



Happy birthday mama!
if you're still here,
you'll be 90 years old now!
missing all the funny threats that
you do to us when we stopped
you from eating sweetish things!




i miss you
i missed you all along
and i forgive you
for being away
for far too long



¿ ~ von ~ ?

1 comment:

sarah janer said...

Haha YVONNE you have funny dreams :P heee