Friday, September 26, 2008

Remember The Times

remember the times when we use to go for music lesson together?
remember how we got the same teacher?
remember how you use to make baked potatoes with mashed mayo eggs?
remember how we made pita bread together?
remember how we use to play with each other?
remember how we use to translate idioms with each other?
remember the times we quarreled over small things?

remember the times where you use to pay for everything when we went out?
remember the times you get stuff for me on my birthday?
remember the times you surprised me on my birthday?
remember the times when we use to sing together?
remember the times when you would always give in to me?
remember when we would hold hands to sleep just because i felt scared?
remember how you would hug your Smelly Rabbit to sleep?



i don't seem to remember much anymore.
everything is slowly becoming unclear.
but i do miss you.
a hell lot.
do you miss me too?
i love you jie.
RIP 27.09



that i would be loved
even when i numb myself
that i would be good
even when i'm overwhelmed
that i would be loved
even when i was fuming
that i would be good
even if i was clingy



¿ ~ von ~ ?


No comments: