Sunday, June 22, 2008

T.G.I.F.A~

hi guys!
it's TGIF Again!!!
hahahahahaha


von auditioned people on saturday afternoon...
after that, we went Coffee Bean Plaza Pelangi to waste some time before church..
then, i saw....
my ahma! and bev!!
woots!
so so so damn happy la!
so long never see them!


leaf and i had chicken pie!!
my ice blended ultimate!! yum yum! credits to ra...

then, we headed back to church for mass...
then had another round of auditioning people...
and we went to Friday's AGAIN at 10pm!!!
hahaha..
LEE su-lyn!
i saw your boyboy!
but he doesn't know me...
HAHAHAHA!


i had mudpie!!! with melsoh~~ it's SUPER yummy k?

hahahaha!
von is a happy girl!
but sometimes, i hatedislike CINO!
she's too irritating at night in my room...
argh!
i need inner peace....



if we would stop the world right now
i'll melt here with you

¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: