Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ever?

ever went to a barber, hairdresser?
that TRIMS your hair for over an hour?

ever had your hairdresser tell you how many bloody damntimes that you have sensitive scalp?
ever ever had your hairdresser flirt with you saying that you look younger than your younger sister?
ever had your hairdresser who doesn't know how to part your hair?


WARNING ! !
i have!
ARGH!
and it makes me mad!
thinking bout that stupid fella who TRIMMED my nice hair......
im so sad......
jourdy, jack!!
make me smile will you?


i hate my hair now..
it pokes into my eyes...
ahhhhhhh!
i miss clara..
and i received your letter dear!
thanks! cause the letter made me smile more!
=)


i super bloody hate MALE hairdressers!
enough said.
thank you.


i need you boo
i see you boo
and the heart's all over the world tonight

¿ ~ von ~ ?

No comments: