Saturday, January 12, 2008

Short~

what have i been up to??
wiijun bought PS3...
and we played guitar hero3!!
and of course i lost....
cause it's my first time playing it!!!
but still, quite fun though~
hahahaha

guidar!!!

after so long of not trimming or cutting my hair,
i finally went for a trim!!
yay!!!
my hair feels reborn again!
hahahaha
crap~


now the front view....

oh ya.. got woken up by ra's call this morning..
was asked to pick her up and Mrs Koo wanted to see me!!
my favourite teacher!!
and i did something bad... well, not that bad..
i called chiewfong and accidentally woke her up.. opps!!
sorry chiewpong!!
asked for mrs koo's number and called her to pick ra and meet me somewhere else..
hahaha...
so, we had about 1 and a half hours of talk..
haha.. it was fun!!
and then, we had to part.. she had to pick her other son up..
and so, ra and i headed home..


this is just a very short video of max!!
happily playing with his bubbles~~
=)




i cant explain this feeling
i think about it everyday
and even though we moved on
it gets so hard to walk away

~ ¿ von ? ~

No comments: