Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earthquake!

something BIG happened today in my working place!
an EARTHQUAKE
well, not exactly in cs la.. but in indonesia..
we just felt the tremor of it only.
and so, i was eating my lunch at bout 12 something.
then, my friend came and told me that the racks in the store were moving.
then, the management announced and told us to close shop.
we called boss, but he told us to wait for him before closing..
and so we waited, and the management said that it was over already.
but no........
at about 1.50pm,
all of us were sitting outside the shop,
me sitting on a stool,
and i was suddenly gently rocking sideways!!!!!
i thought i was feeling giddy or something
but noo....
my friend came out and asked us whether we felt that...
and then, we looked into the shop...
the caps and bags that were hanging over our heads were rocking man!
i was feeling excited and yet scared at the same time man...
excited coz it's the first time im experiencing this kinda thing man...
and scared coz i thought that the whole building would tumble down and crush me dead straightaway....
feeling sad too... sad for the people who sufferred and died in indonesia..
my prayers will always be with them.
hope it will not happen again... coz if it does, im so gonna go crazy~!
hahaha right.
almost died today man! scary.
i'll make a wish for you
and hope it will come true
then life will just be kind
to such a gentleman
if you lose your way
think back on yesterday
remember me this way~
* von out *

No comments: