Wednesday, September 13, 2006

wat a day....

im back again..
i seriously dont have anything to write.
anyway, von is going for Planet Shakers for sure.
hope to see familiar faces there though.
remember, it's held at Foon Yew 1, 8pm, 15 sept.
max has recovered from his sick already.
poor boy, he was yelling his head of last week when i saw him.
and now, he's almost back to normal,
except for the part where he still is coughing.
apart from that, he's fine now.. playing with me..
someone actually saw max through the webcam!
and said that he's cute, of course.
just glad that max is fine now.
the greatest thing was,
they said max called
'VON VON'
when he was sick!
hahaha!! he called me...!!!
i think he misses me, that's why!!!!
he said 'I LOVE YOU' before he called my name!!
haha okok ending here.
sa rang hae yo
zhi dui ni shuo
i will love you
and forever more
wo da ying
baby you will see
mei yi ge wo dou
shu yu ni
! von out !

No comments: