Monday, August 21, 2006

my first driving lesson

hello! i dont really know what to blog about now...
except that i saw a dead kitten right before my very eye a few days ago
the kitten looks so cute! but a car bang-ed the kitten to its death...
we shall mourn for the dead kitten for 1 hour...
okay.. so yea.. did you people realise that im typing every single word without any shortforms???
i have decided to improve my english! and not typing any broken-english!
hahaha like that is gonna work out... but i will try!
today, i woke up at 6am... took my bath...
and waited for Uncle Kee to fetch me for driving!
try as i might, i have never driven a car before...
and when we got there, he straightaway asked me to
D-R-I-V-E!
so i drove... my engine died on me less than 4 times! (not bad for a first-timer k?)
so i drove from 8am-11am.... imagine how tiring it was? my legs were all sore after the lesson man!
to me, it's a really weird lesson.. why? because.. when i learnt the organ... my left leg moves a lot... but when im supposed to be driving, my right leg is doing most of the jobs....
haha! im feeling light! so i changed my colours to be lighter! hahaha how nice is it???
max is making lots of noises outside... for example, throwing of things on the floor, crying, talking and simply blabbering...
anyway, im gonna go now.. take care people!
wo hai ji de
wo men de yue ding
yi bei zi, xing fu de yue ding
wei ni xie de na shou ge
ta ye tou tou de diao lei le
\ ^ von out ^ /

No comments: