Wednesday, July 19, 2006

wat a day....


hello!! im on9 again!! yay!!!
hahaha goin high now... but i haf a tummyache! so sum1 save me! haha
here r e tag replies:
ai: i wana see u too!!! u oso muz tk gd care ya?? haha
shy: hey!!! so u've read it eh?? full of anger? not me la.. but tt person... it's from an article in CLEO. hahaha e feelin of bein left bhind jz aint tt gd yea? hahaha
ven: hie!!! i blogged bout u coz im feelin 'BU SHUANG' hahahaha coz u made me hold ur drink for SO LONG~ hahaha
cel/sabai: hahaha u identify my quote?? hahaha my sabai rocks!!!
melanie: hey ya gal! so u've also read bout e post eh?? hahaha shall try to update u more yea?? hahaha tk care!
back to me... m currently in my cousin's house online-ing...
e feelin of my tummy ache is bad.. real bad...
max is slpin in e bedroom now... can play wif him later...
max's mum made a blog for him.. so if u guys wana visit, it's http://mother2b.blogspot.com
haha n tel me wat u think of my nephew yea??
shall go now.. til we meet again... gdbye~~
i miss u..
i miss u all along..
!~ von signin out ~!

No comments: