Sunday, April 30, 2006

another weekend's here....

hahaha im back once again~~ shall let tis blog live for awhile...

yea din hafta go for work today coz it's like my OFF day!!~~ yay!!
but e workers who r renovatin my house came for work!
n they came at like 9am!~ tt is like damn early for me!
but obviously, i was awakened by those ppl... n i actually slpt back!~ din wake up until i heard dad tokin like a child...
he was tokin to MAX!!!
he brought max upstairs to wake me from my slp.. haha
n eventually i woke up.. when i wanted to carry him, he din let me.. coz i haven even brush my teeth... n when i went near him, he used his hands to push my face away!!~~ (wat a smart kid) haha

n yea.. woke up, bathed n went n play wif max!~ only afta i took my bath did max let me carry him!~ haha so yea... woken up by tis lil nephew of mine at like 11am... so we played for an hour n den it was time to send max home!~ coz he was gettin moody s it was suppose to b his nap time~~~ haha so mum n i sent him back home for his aftanun nap~! n den we went for a cruise n proceeded to sri tebrau to buy lunch back home... haha yea...

went home n ate... den watched tv for a lil while.. n den it was almoz 3pm... n so, sara n i got ready to go 7-eleven to fetch ven for jamming~!!! yea... reached there at roun 3.25 la... n so we started jammin!! it went ok la... coz e sound system there rily sucked to e core... n it's like we cant hear e vocals, keyboard.. while e guitars n e drums r too loud!~ hahaha but we stil continued jamming la... n it actually was my 1st time to hear ALVEN on drums!~ n i muz say i m IMPRESSED by him... y u may ask me? coz ven jz learnt e drums for like 5 months... n he din even learn any musical instruments b4!~ IM SHO PROUD OF U VEN!!~~~ haha!!

yea, we jammed til it was 4.30pm n e guy kinda chased us out coz other ppl nidto use e studio.. n so, clara, sara, ven n i took a taxi to church... sara went for catechism class, ven went to his granpa's hse.. while clara n i went limteh-ing~~~ haha not long afta, shawn, shaun, n sera came... haha n so we chatted.. n den more ppl came la... we sat there til it was 5.30pm n den we headed back to church for mass~~ haha n now here i m.. bloggin... or rather, tryin to keep tis blog alive~~ haha sum1 help?? we'll see bout tt la... haha kk me signin out now~~ gotta work tmr.. chaoz~




wei shen me xiang ai de ren bu neng gou zai yi qi?





isnt sumtin missin?
isnt sumone missin
me?

No comments: